/* */ Beulah Bee: 12 Tags for Christmas - October

December 18, 2015

12 Tags for Christmas - October


Who could forget Tim's tag for October which featured a die-cut Frankenstein face? It was so much fun to see all the variations everyone came up with!

So naturally, my Christmas version of this tag includes a cut-out and assembled Santa along with Tim's Merriment paper and text cut from his Christmas Words stamp.

Click to Enlarge
I used a vintage pattern found on the net which I've included here in case you'd like to make one. Perhaps a fun project for the kids?

It's a small file so you'll need to resize it in a photo editor if you want to make a larger version.





Santa's big day is only one week away and just two weeks until the new year. My Christmas wish for this year? That time wouldn't pass by so quickly and I'd have more moments to fully savor the delights of the season. It is, afterall, the most wonderful time of the year!